1. Q: What is Dominic Cummings’ favourite Christmas song?
A: Driving Home for Christmas
2. Q: Did you hear that production was down at Santa’s workshop?
A: Many of his workers have had to Elf isolate!
3. Q: Why didn’t Mary and Joseph make it to Bethlehem?
A: All Virgin flights were cancelled
4. Q: Why are Santa’s reindeer allowed to travel on Christmas Eve?
A: They have herd immunity
5. Q: Why did the pirates have to go into lockdown?
A: Because the “Arrrr!” rate had risen
6. Q: Why is it best to think of 2020 like a panto?
A: Because eventually, it’s behind you
7. Q: Why couldn’t Mary and Joseph join their work conference call?
A: Because there was no Zoom at the inn
8. Q: Why can’t Boris Johnson make his Christmas cake until the last minute?
A: He doesn’t know how many tiers it should have
9. Q: What do the Trumps do for Christmas dinner?
A: They put on a super spread
10. Q: Which Christmas film was 30 years ahead of its time?
A: Home Alone
11. Q: How do you play Dominic Cummings Monopoly?
A: Ignore the rules, move anywhere on the board you like, and never Go To Jail
12. Q: Why won’t Santa lose any presents this year?
A: He’s downloaded Sack and Trace
13. Q: How is the pandemic like my stomach after Christmas?
A: It’ll take ages to flatten the curve
14. Q: How is Prince Andrew coping with the stresses of Christmas this year?
A: Fine. No sweat
15. Q: Why wasn’t Rudolph allowed to take part in vaccine trials?
A: Because they only wanted guinea pigs
16. Q: Which government scheme supports Christmas dinner?
A: Eat Sprout To Help Out
17. Q: How can you get out of talking to your boss at this year’s staff Christmas party?
A: Put him on mute
18. Q: How does Santa keep track of all the fireplaces he’s visited?
A: He keeps a logbook
19. Q: Who dresses in red and gives to the children this Christmas?
A: Marcus Rashford
20. Q: Why did Mary and Joseph have to travel to Bethlehem?
A: Because they couldn’t book a home delivery